Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Those pretty blue eyes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Kit and Nellie. They have the same turquoisy-blue eyes. How many different blue eyes does AG make? Is Kirsten's blue the same as the AGT blues? What kind of blue will Elizabeth have and is there another AG doll to compare her eyes to such as AGT 22 or 23? What kind of blue eyes did Lindsey have? Were Lindsey's eyes unique or is the blue the same as an AGT?

    To compare blue eyes, if you cut a narrow oval in a sheet of plain paper, you can place the paper template over the doll face to see just the eyes. That way you don't get distracted by facial features or hair color. I was surprised to see that Kit and Nellie have the same eyes.

    Julia

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 13, 2005 10:59 AM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daugter has Kirsten and an AGT with blue eyes and they are (as far as I can tell) the same color.
    jo

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DD has Alice (AGT22) and Nellie. I'll check tonight to be certain, but I believe they are quite simmilar.
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The AGT blue eyes and Lindsey blue eyes are the same

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My old Kirsten has very light blue eyes and my Kit and Nellie's eyes are more of a vivid blue. I think it also depends a bit on age.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The AGT blue eyes are lighter than Kit's and Nellie's. Anna Christina, the white bodied Kirsten who just went to live with Lindy, has bright turquoise blue eyes in a shade that I've never seen in any other AG doll. My white bodied Kirsten has lighter blue eyes than the more modern Kirstens. I'm hoping Elizabeth will have the same eye color as Nellie because -- although I loved her eyes -- I just can't connect with Kit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •